Ocean Chakras Yoga Pants
Pure as the Ocean. Infinite like your soul
- Available in sizes XS-XL
- Verify your size here: Yoga Pants Size Chart
- Printed, hand cut, and sewn in the USA
- Imported fabric: 82% polyester/18% spandex
- Material has a four-way stretch, so fabric stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
- Made with a smooth and comfortable microfiber yarn
- Flat seam, cover stitch
- Raised waistband
- Soft, 0.25″ wide, clear elastic in waistband for extra comfort
- Triangle-shaped gusset crotch
- Attached inner pocket sewn into waistband seam (2.76″W x 2.36″H)
YogaYam Yoga Pants: the perfect yoga pants with stunning design! This Chakras Yoga Pants is Four-way stretch so the Ultimate Comfort will be present during your Yoga Daily Routine.
A Chakra is thought to be an energy point or node in the subtle body. Chakras are believed to be part of the subtle body, not the physical body, and as such, are the meeting points of the subtle (non-physical) energy channels called nadi. Nadi are believed to be channels in the subtle body through which the life force (prana) (non-physical) or vital energy (non-physical) moves. Various scriptural texts and teachings present a different number of chakras. It’s believed that there are many chakras in the subtle human body, according to the tantric texts, but there are seven chakras that are considered to be the most important ones.